Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New Years Resolutions...in February!

I know, I know it's a little late for New year's resolutions. But it is never too late to make a commitment to improve upon ourselves. I keep thinking about the scripture verse in D&C 109:8

"Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing, and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;"

Every year that seems to be our family's motto. We are constantly striving to to these things and raise our kids in a righteous home. This year I want to make that scripture a little more personal and apply it specifically to me. This is the year that I want to work on myself. I want to organize myself more spiritually, physically, emotionally, and intellectually. If I can better myself, then I can be a better wife, mother, leader and teacher.

Now, finding a place to begin. That's a challenge! But I am willing to take it on!

No comments: