Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Updates...

Hello everyone. I know I have been horrible at keeping up with the blog. I will try to do better. We have been so busy with soccer and school lately. I have three kids playing soccer this year. Connor Colin and Hayley. Connor and Colin are on the same team this year, Desert Hawks, and Jon is the assistant coach for their team. Hayley's team name is Arctic Heat and for not playing in 5 years she is doing pretty good. I took pictures of her last game but, I have not be able to upload them yet. My laptop crashed and all my stuff is stored on there. Luckily, my computer savvy husband has been able to retrieve everything so far.

Connor had his 6 month scoliosis check last week, and unfortunately the digression in his spine is a little more than what we had hoped for...ok a lot more. He has had an 18 percent increase in his curvature within the past 6 months. The normal for scoliosis patients is 10% in one year. Connor is going to be starting physical therapy and he is also going to have an MRI done for his back. The doctor wants to make sure that there is no other underlying cause for the rapid digression in Connor's scoliosis.

Please keep Connor in your prayers, while he is having to go through this ordeal.

3 comments:

MANDY said...

I'll definitely pray for Conner. Scoliosis stinks. I dealt with it in my teens, but was fortunate that it was quite manageable. Isn't soccer fun? I'm just glad that I only have one kid old enough for sports so far. I'm enjoying that while I can. :)

Phillips Adventures said...

I was in danger of having Scoliosis when was in Jr High- I could never remember how to get into my locker so I would carry it all with me all the time, thankfully I didnt get that. If you were closer my husband could fix your laptop- its what he does as a second job- for himself. He will fix anyones and can do it by remote assistance if you can get into Windows ( he can be here and they can be there)

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that particular brand. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 210 pounds on every site. But completely I set this site selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?