Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting Ready for School

I haven't posted in awhile...again. My camera is not working that well, so I haven't been able to get my picture off of it. So I don't have any pictures to post for the moment.

The kids have had a great summer. We found a free pool to go to on the post and when we're not there, they enjoy swimming at our friend's the Schlessinger family's house. Andrew was in a play this summer called King Arthur's Quest. He was cast as a mini night. We ordered pictures, so when I get those I will post them. Colin and Jon went to scout camp last week and next week Hayley and I will fly to PA to visit my parents. We only have a week and it already jammed pack with fun activities. I will try to give a break down of activities as they occur.

After we get back, it will be time to start getting ready for school again. Connor and Colin will be doing on-line school again this year. Connor starts high school and seminary. Colin will be in 8th grade. I am still going to homeschool Hayley, Andrew and William, but will be doing my own curriculum with them, from things that I pulled from a variety of sources. This is my first year of doing it this way. I am a little nervous.

No comments: