Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our New Life In Arizona




OK, I am finally online again. There are still a few things that need to be set up still, like my email but I at least have some communications through my blog and on facebook. Here are a couple of pictures of our new house in Hereford, AZ. It's bigger than our last house at 2200 sq ft and it has tons of storage space, something that I have been desperately needing. The backyard is smaller than the one in NC but is beautifully landscaped. It even has a hot tub. But, it is not very kid friendly right now. That is something that will be changing really soon.
For those of you that did not know we were moving, Jon got orders to go to Fort Huachuca, AZ. We will be spending the last three years of his Army career here until retirement. Yeah army!!!

No comments: