Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Alison Walking



I have been trying to get a good picture of Alison walking. This as good as it is going to get for now, I guess. She started walking about a month ago at 13 months old. I guess she takes after her "mama" because that's how old I was when I started walking too. She is such a little cutie and is at that fun learning toddler stage. She is picking up new words all the time; kitty, thank you, bye, ba (bottle), NO, ouch, and very distinctly ddddaaadddyyyyy! How fun!

4 comments:

The Coles said...

She is so beautiful! I wish we lived close again, and our girls could play!

Christi Graham said...

That would be fun! Maybe in a few years when Jon retires. You have no idea how much I wish I was on the east coast again.

Unknown said...

she is soo cute, its just typical how sneaky these little ones tend to be when you want to take a photo of them accomplishing something!!

Phillips Adventures said...

Oh dont you wish you could go back to the time when you could fall asleep on the stairs like that without a care in the world :)